ADSM-L

Re: Longlasting tape-reclamation run

2001-02-28 08:12:51
Subject: Re: Longlasting tape-reclamation run
From: Gerhard Rentschler <g.rentschler AT RUS.UNI-STUTTGART DOT DE>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 14:13:18 +0100
Hello,
Richard's remarks remind me of something. I have a couple of tapes which
were originally written by ADSM V2. If I do a reclamation or a move data
with such a volume it takes much longer than with any other tape written by
ADSM V3. ADSM V2 didn't know aggregates.
Best regards
Gerhard

---
Gerhard Rentschler            email:g.rentschler AT rus.uni-stuttgart DOT de
Gerhard Rentschler            email:g.rentschler AT rus.uni-stuttgart DOT de
Regional Computing Center     tel.   ++49/711/685 5806
University of Stuttgart       fax:   ++49/711/682357
Allmandring 30a
D 70550
Stuttgart
Germany