ADSM-L

Re: TDP For Domino DB

2001-02-26 15:15:53
Subject: Re: TDP For Domino DB
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 15:16:38 -0500
Steve,

Is this with the TDP for Domino GUI on Windows NT/2000?
...or is this with the command-line client "PICK" option
on another operating system?

Are you showing active and inactive?
Have you tried using the command-line client?

You really need to call IBM/Tivoli service to pursue this further.
We may need to get a trace to see what is happening.

Thanks,

Del

Del Hoobler
Del Hoobler