ADSM-L

Re: /netscape not being backed up - Solved!

2001-02-22 17:36:47
Subject: Re: /netscape not being backed up - Solved!
From: Boothby Don <BoothbyD AT TCE DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 17:37:07 -0500
This ended up being the problem.  I was advised to install the latest client
release (3.1.0.8).  Doing so solved the problem.  The APAR that AIX support
mentioned was IC23345, but it had the same title as the one sent below
(IX89337).

And, I was told that I'm on an unsupported release even at 3.1.0.8.  FYI.

Thanks for the help.  Problem solved.  I get to go home now.