ADSM-L

Re: AW: Win2K Active Directory Fails HELP!!!!

2001-02-21 01:11:02
Subject: Re: AW: Win2K Active Directory Fails HELP!!!!
From: David Ruiz <tsm_mexico AT YAHOO DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 22:11:31 -0800
Hi, thanks for the fast response, this is urgent.
I did a System Object backup with TSM ba client 4.1.1
in order to check if the backup was succesful I tried
a restore with this steps:
1) reboot in Active Directory restore mode
2) restore with the TSM ba GUI
3) boot again normally
4) crashed and getting the error that the SAM couldn't
start

Please help
Thanks again.
David.