ADSM-L

Re: TSM training?

2001-02-17 14:09:00
Subject: Re: TSM training?
From: "Matthew A. Bacchi" <mbacchi AT BTV.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2001 14:09:25 -0500
I would encourage you to look into going to the SSSI advanced class.  I took
it in October and was impressed.  They covered new features of TSM, the Tivoli
Data Protection clients and went into sizing of TSM servers extensively.  I
learned quite a few new things, and I've been doing ADSM for 3+ years.

-Matt
>www.storsol.com
>www.storsol.com
>
>We offer two courses: Level 1 Beginner and Level 2 Advanced.  Taught by
>folks that implement TSM daily.  The Advanced class covers SQL, Exchange and
>Oracle connect agents, DRM, Server to Server among other things.  Taught in
>Colorado during four days.
>
>Kelly J. Lipp

/**
 **    Matt Bacchi                   mbacchi AT us.ibm DOT com
 **    IBM Global Services                SDC Northeast
 **    F6TG; MD Filesystems/Internet     (802) 769-4072
 **    ADSM & AFS/DFS Backup             (tie) 446-4072
 **/