ADSM-L

Re: Scheduler fails: TSM for MS Exchange

2001-02-15 12:35:49
Subject: Re: Scheduler fails: TSM for MS Exchange
From: Larry Way <Larry.Way AT TRW DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 12:35:28 -0500
Both running off same service ?

>>> Yahya.Ilyas AT ASU DOT EDU 02/15/01 09:13AM >>>
I have installed TSM client on Win2K and TSM for MS Exchange (Exchange
Application Client is NOT is a cluster environment), I have two separate
schedules running on that system,  scheduler for Win2K works fine but on
same system scheduler for MS Exchange fails.  TSM server is on AIX 4.3.3.
and storage medium is STK 9710 tape library.
I can run excincr.cmd manually from client machine's command line and it
works fine for backup and autodelete commands.
Thanks
Yahya