ADSM-L

Re: 3590E

2001-02-14 17:04:58
Subject: Re: 3590E
From: Kathleen M Hallahan <Kathleen_Hallahan AT FREDDIEMAC DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 17:04:43 -0500
What server code are you using?  There has been some discussion over the last
couple of weeks about problems like this...one report of a microcode fix, which
we are i also in the process of trying out in our test environment and should
hopefully put into production soon.

Kathleen

|--------+-------------------------->
|        |          Debbie Lane     |
|        |          <Debbie.Lane@INT|
|        |          ERMEC.COM>      |
|        |                          |
|        |          02/14/2001 04:40|
|        |          PM              |
|        |          Please respond  |
|        |          to "ADSM: Dist  |
|        |          Stor Manager"   |
  |       To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU

  |       cc:     (bcc: Kathleen M Hallahan/ISS/HQ/FHLMC)                      |
  |       Subject:     Re: 3590E                                               |

oops, The drive is a 3590-E1A.  The tapes in question are the "K" higher
capacity tapes.