ADSM-L

Re: Very Strange Problem related to IBM 3494 library

2001-02-14 14:35:05
Subject: Re: Very Strange Problem related to IBM 3494 library
From: Fred Johanson <fred AT MIDWAY.UCHICAGO DOT EDU>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 13:36:21 -0600
That's what my CE thought for a while too.  Removing the flourescent from
above the 3494 gave temporary relief, but the real problem was that the
door was ajar just enough to make the upper portion of the row opposite the
hinge occasionally unavailable.  Once he levelled off the door, no more
problems.