ADSM-L

Re: Tivoli response time to PMR

2001-02-14 11:38:29
Subject: Re: Tivoli response time to PMR
From: "Wayne T. Smith" <ADSM AT MAINE DOT EDU>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 11:38:29 -0500
George Lesho <glesho AT AFCE DOT COM> wrote, in part..
> Hi Petr... the lack of response for the time you cited is far too long.
> Tivoli,
> here in the US, gets back next day usually for Level 3 email queries..

I recently used a feedback page to report a problem on the "end of
currency" web page

      http://www.tivoli.com/support/storage_mgr/tivolieoc.html

Just a few minutes later I had a response and an hour or so later a
response that stated:

    Thanks for calling this to our attention.  I'll forward a fix to
    the Web Team.

Astounding!

Of course, it's about a week later, and the web page still points an intel
windows unfortunate to the alpha PTF and ftp site :-(

Wayne T. Smith                          ADSM AT Maine DOT edu
ADSM Technical Coordinator - UNET       University of Maine System