ADSM-L

Re: TSM 4.1.2.0 on Sun Solaris 2.7

2001-02-14 10:03:29
Subject: Re: TSM 4.1.2.0 on Sun Solaris 2.7
From: "<James> <healy>" <James.Healy2 AT AXACS DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 10:03:25 -0500
Tom.
I recently upgraded one of my 3.7.3 servers to 3.7.4 at Tivoli's
recomendation after the server wouldn't start do to a recovery log problem.
I'm see similar symptoms. I'm getting nothing better than 1.2 gb per hour
with the client and server both running on the same node within my E10000.
 However after I booted this weekend I was able to get  about 14 gb per
hour, still slow but better. I currently have a sev  2 problem opened with
tivoli.

"Molloy, Tom" <TMOLLOY AT TFC.TEXTRON DOT COM>@VM.MARIST.EDU> on 02/14/2001
09:10:56 AM