ADSM-L

Follow-up // Re: TSM 4.1.2.0 - Question : How can I force dsmserv to resync DB/DBCOPY and LOG/LOGCOPY mirror volumes ?

2001-02-12 18:59:14
Subject: Follow-up // Re: TSM 4.1.2.0 - Question : How can I force dsmserv to resync DB/DBCOPY and LOG/LOGCOPY mirror volumes ?
From: "Kent J. Monthei" <Kent_J_Monthei AT SBPHRD DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 18:58:16 -0500
Sorry............found my answer:  'vary online', cross-referenced in 'help
query dbvolume' - I thought 'vary' was only for disk storage-pool volumes, but
it works for db & log volumes as well.

---------------------- Forwarded by Kent J Monthei/CIS/PHRD/SB_PLC on 02/12/2001

Kent J Monthei
12-Feb-2001 18:04