ADSM-L

Re: import node into a different domain

2001-02-09 14:51:01
Subject: Re: import node into a different domain
From: Paul Baines <paulbaines AT GMX DOT DE>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 14:50:24 +0100
Hi,

I assumed that the domain= on import referred to domains on the export
volume that you want to import, not that I see much use for this. Whenever I
have
imported to a different domain I had the new domain already defined with the
node registered and then imported the data from the export volume without
specifying a domain= option (defaults to all domains.)

Paul.