ADSM-L

How to DELETE backupfiles from BACKUPEXEC

2001-02-08 09:53:04
Subject: How to DELETE backupfiles from BACKUPEXEC
From: "Doene, C.G.J.M." <cdoene AT DELTA-ZLD DOT NL>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2001 15:39:55 +0100
We are using BACKUPEXEC's ADSM option to backup EXCHANGE. Everything is
working fine, so we can backup and restore files to the diskpools of ADSM.
The only problem we have is that we only see the space growing on the ADSM
server for the BACKUPEXEC node. We tried removing the tapes and erase the
tapes but the space used on ADSM remains the same.
Does anyone know how we can remove the data that we don't need anymore ?

We are using BACKUPEXEC 8.0 and ADSM 3.7.3

With kind regards,

C.G.J.M. Doene
IT-Consultant
N.V. DELTA Nutsbedrijven