ADSM-L

Re: Failed Schedules Show Completed Successful

2001-02-07 16:09:20
Subject: Re: Failed Schedules Show Completed Successful
From: George Lesho <glesho AT AFCE DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2001 14:51:56 -0600
I am new to the list... I occasionally have shedules show failed when, in fact,
they were sucessful. If these schedules used the SQL-BackTrack for Informix
agent, I have debug turned on and it shows sucessful completion (exit=0) and the
dsmaccnt.log shows a "1" for normal exit (sucsess) and the usual amount of
backup data. Using 3.7.3.6 on 4.3.2 server and
3.7.2 clients on mostly 4.3.2 clients but also some NT / Novell clients. Thanks
for any tips.
George Lesho
Storage Admin
AFC Enterprises

"Rushforth, Tim" <TRushfor AT CITY.WINNIPEG.MB DOT CA> on 02/07/2001 11:40:38 AM