ADSM-L

Re: Migration doesn't end

2001-02-06 02:29:33
Subject: Re: Migration doesn't end
From: Reinhard Mersch <mersch AT UNI-MUENSTER DOT DE>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 08:30:44 +0100
Just a guess: I have seen situations, where a volume (disk or tape)
was empty according to MOVE DATA, and not empty according to DELETE VOLUME.
An AUDIT VOLUME helped in that situation and takes much less time than a
complete AUDITDB.

--
Reinhard Mersch                        Westfaelische Wilhelms-Universitaet
Reinhard Mersch                        Westfaelische Wilhelms-Universitaet