ADSM-L

Re: Migration doesn't end

2001-02-05 19:05:27
Subject: Re: Migration doesn't end
From: John Monahan <JohnMonahan AT LIBERTYDIVERSIFIED DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 18:05:51 -0600
My CPU doesn't go to 100%, I have a dual, but the activity is much heavier
than normal.  My second CPU is usually fairly idle, but it is around 50%
during this process, the first CPU is above 80%.  After raising the
migration values, activity returns to normal, which is 0-15%.

    John Monahan
    Network Team Coordinator
    Liberty Diversified Industries
    (763) 536-6677

"Rushforth, Tim" <TRushfor AT CITY.WINNIPEG.MB DOT CA>
02/05/01 04:29 PM