ADSM-L

migration to TSM 4.1 from ADSM 3.1

2001-02-05 13:09:49
Subject: migration to TSM 4.1 from ADSM 3.1
From: Maria Paz Gimeno <mpgimeno AT IBERCOM DOT ES>
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2001 19:07:33 +0100
I have done this migration today, every thing worked except the creation of the
new TSM server service in Windows NT V4.
Is there any experience of the service not being created?
I could start the new server with the old database with the dsmserv command,
but the service was not created.
We ended by creating it by hand, with the regedit program, copiyng the format
of ADSM, and it also worked.
Can any of you that have already done this same conversion, help to understand
what should I have done wrong?
Thank you very much for any idea
Best regards
Maria