ADSM-L

Re: Perl Module Adsm.pm

2001-02-05 04:09:28
Subject: Re: Perl Module Adsm.pm
From: Gerhard Rentschler <g.rentschler AT RUS.UNI-STUTTGART DOT DE>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 10:11:09 +0100
Hi,
I think in the current state the module as changed by me is not mature
enough to be redistributed. At least I have to fix the test for the access
of the .dsmrc file by the owner only. At the moment just for testing this
test is commented out. Give me a week or two to figure out what to do.

According to the comment at the start of the module it was created by Owen
Crow. Is it clear that he no longer reclaims ownership of the module or
should I contact him?

Best regards
Gerhard

---
Gerhard Rentschler            email:g.rentschler AT rus.uni-stuttgart DOT de
Gerhard Rentschler            email:g.rentschler AT rus.uni-stuttgart DOT de
Regional Computing Center     tel.   ++49/711/685 5806
University of Stuttgart       fax:   ++49/711/682357
Allmandring 30a
D 70550
Stuttgart
Germany