ADSM-L

Re: Problems after 4.1 Upgrade and Resolutions

2001-02-02 18:53:11
Subject: Re: Problems after 4.1 Upgrade and Resolutions
From: Kathleen M Hallahan <Kathleen_Hallahan AT FREDDIEMAC DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 18:54:47 -0500
I haven't heard back yet as to whether the code is available, or even if our
problem is definitely the same problem.  Our CE mentioned her PMR number in our
PMR, and he and I have both spoken to someone in Tuscon, so hopefully I'll have
more data on that soon.  What error codes are you getting, and what is your
environment?  Have you taken it up with IBM yet?  I'd love to know if there
really are others seeing the same problems besides just a couple of us.....

Kathleen

"Braich, Raminder" <raminder.braich AT DAVEY DOT COM> on 02/02/2001 11:17:04 AM