ADSM-L

Policy Sets - was: Same client - two nodes

2001-02-02 17:09:39
Subject: Policy Sets - was: Same client - two nodes
From: "Talafous, John G." <Talafous AT TIMKEN DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 17:11:08 -0500
Kelly J. Lipp wrote:
>Of course.  You can only have one policy set active per domain, but you can
>have multiple domains so multiple active policy sets.

I then ask: What is the use of policy sets? What purpose do they serve if
only one can be active?

In addition, what is the purpose of the STANDARD copygroup? No alternative
name. Why? What does it do for me and to me?

TIA,
John G. Talafous              IS Technical Principal
The Timken Company            Global Software Support
P.O. Box 6927                 Data Management
1835 Dueber Ave. S.W.         Phone: (330)-471-3390
Canton, Ohio USA  44706-0927  Fax  : (330)-471-4034
talafous AT timken DOT com           http://www.timken.com