ADSM-L

Re: Delete of one volume in VOLHIST

2001-02-01 12:16:03
Subject: Re: Delete of one volume in VOLHIST
From: "Wayne T. Smith" <ADSM AT MAINE DOT EDU>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2001 12:17:42 -0500
> how can I delete only one volume in the VOLHIST ?

I've bemoaned this deficiency myself.  I do a DB Backup every n
days, with at least one incremental DB Backup each day in between
the full backups.  Once I have a new full, I'd like to discard my
incremental volhist entries (to free up limited disk; incrementals
normally to disk), but that means older full DB Backup entries are
discarded.

cheers, wayne

Wayne T. Smith                          ADSM AT Maine DOT edu
ADSM Technical Coordinator - UNET       University of Maine System