ADSM-L

TDPR/3 2.7 on Solaris 2.6 whith client 3.7.2.13

2001-01-31 09:43:44
Subject: TDPR/3 2.7 on Solaris 2.6 whith client 3.7.2.13
From: f h <fhadsm AT YAHOO DOT FR>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 15:30:22 +0100
Hello ADSMer,

The situation is following

Solaris 2.6 with Tsm client 3.7.2.13
and TDP R3 2.7 for Oracle

TSM server 3740 on Aix 433 ML06

When we start a Backup, 3 sessions are visible on the
server but after the Logfile backup the TDP sessions
hangs and the data sessions on TSM server are
immediatly closed.
A CTRL-C on TDP session restart the database

We have the following messages in dsmerror.log

TcpRead: Zero byte buffer read
sessRecvVerb: Error -50 from call to 'readRtn'
checkSession(): optSendQuery(): reasoncode = -50

We haven't backup for few days and the situation
become critical

Anybody have some idea

Thanks

Fabrice H.