ADSM-L

Converting TSM Platforms

2001-01-31 07:54:05
Subject: Converting TSM Platforms
From: Brecton Whitten <bwhitten AT UABMC DOT EDU>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 06:55:22 -0600
*SM admins,

  Thanks for all the responses on my conversion
help request. It's a relief knowing that we don't have to
export/import for this. I guess I just got confused
in sifting through the postings. I think I learn more
from observing this group than I do from the actual
documentation. I hope to be able to contribute to
it some day; in the mean time I'll just keep watching
and learning.

  Thanks again to all who responded !

                                                         Brec Whitten
                                                         UAB Hospital