ADSM-L

[no subject]

2001-01-31 05:38:50
From: Henrik Hansson <Henrik_Hansson AT ALBINT DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 11:41:11 +0100
Hi
I have the following in a script for archiving data.

cd /
dsmc archive /apps/*.* -subdir=yes > /usr/ownlog/archivelist
cd /
#
dsmc archive /apps/mfgdata/swprod1/*.* > /usr/ownlog/archiveswprod1
##
echo "Ready archive at: `date`"
##

The /apps library and its subdirectories is archived ok but not
/apps/mfgdata/swprod1/*.*
Instead it gives me the error,
ANS1102E To many command parameters have been transfered to the program!
ANS1133W A expression may contain a wildcard thats not enclosed in qutations.
(The translation is from swedish so it might be fuzzy)

Is there a error in the script that I'm missing?

 /apps/mfgdata/swprod1/ is on its on volume with it's own mountpoint.

Any Help is appreciated.

Med vänliga hälsningar / Best Regards
Henrik Hansson