ADSM-L

Re: Exchange TDP deleting inactive backups

2001-01-31 04:52:02
Subject: Re: Exchange TDP deleting inactive backups
From: Etienne Brachel <hc_dmsr AT HOTMAIL DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 04:52:02 -0500
Hi Paul,

check your Exchange manual for the command (like doing the backups) to
delete older Exchange backups. If Im right there is a parameter
"/ifolder:<nn>" in the exchange command-line to do this.. just add a
schedule with the command-schedule to accomplish this..

good luck,

* Etienne Brachel            E-Mail : e_brachel AT ttp-int DOT com*
* Touch The Progress b.v.    Phone  : +31-(0)365350535     *
* Televisieweg 159           Fax    : +31-(0)365350777     *
* 1322 BH  ALERE                                           *
* The Netherlands                                          *