ADSM-L

Re: TDP oracle...and q filespace

2001-01-30 14:42:02
Subject: Re: TDP oracle...and q filespace
From: "Williams, Tim" <Tim.Williams AT FRITOLAY DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 13:26:05 -0600
        Try q occupancy:
        tsm: ADSM>q occupancy *tdp

        Node Name            Type     Filespace      Storage        Number
of      Physical       Logical
                                      Name           Pool Name
Files         Space         Space

Occupied      Occupied

(MB)          (MB)
        ----------------     ----     ----------     ----------
---------     ---------     ---------
        PBSXDR00012_TDP      Bkup     /oracledb      ORCLDISK
        PBSXDR00012_TDP      Bkup     /oracledb      ORCLDISK
4          0.41          0.41
        PBSXDR00012_TDP      Bkup     /oracledb      ORCLTAPE
37     10,922.65     10,922.65
        PBSXDR00012_TDP      Bkup     /oracledb      ORCLTAPE_-
37     10,922.65     10,922.65
                                                      CP

        Thiha Than <Thiha_Than AT TIVOLI DOT COM>
        01/30/2001 11:50 AM
<ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>@SMTP@Exchange