ADSM-L

TDP Host Server Installation Failure: Dialogs are out of order (-12)

2001-01-30 08:58:14
Subject: TDP Host Server Installation Failure: Dialogs are out of order (-12)
From: Angelica Tulipano <atulipan AT GBM DOT NET>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 08:46:13 -0500
Someone knows this error message and how to solve it?
This error appears when we try to reinstall the TDP in another folder after
uninstall it. We follow this procedure:
1. Uninstall the application using the add/remove tool from the control
panel on windows
2. Delete the Tivoli Folder
3. Remove from the registry all the lines that are related to: TDP, TDPFW,
TIVOLI, ADSM, and host related to TDP
4. Restart the server
5. Use the autorun of Tivoli and change the folder to c:\tivoli\tdp.
But during the installation of the product appears the following message:
     TDP Host Server Installation Failure: Dialogs are out of order (-12)
And we cant continue, do you know if i have to do something else to avoAnd we
cant continue, do you know if i have to do something else to avoid
this message
Thanks for your help

Angélica Tulipano
e-mail: atulipan AT gbm DOT net