ADSM-L

Re: MAGSTAR 3570 Labels

2001-01-26 16:36:48
Subject: Re: MAGSTAR 3570 Labels
From: David Longo <David.Longo AT HEALTH-FIRST DOT ORG>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 16:38:08 -0500
You should be able to get from IBM at 1 888-IBM-MEDIA.  Are you looking for
other than the standard labels?  They also have custom labels you can order.

David B. Longo
System Administrator
Health First, Inc. I/T
3300 Fiske Blvd.
Rockledge, FL 32955-4305
PH      321.434.5536
Pager  321.634.8230
Fax:    321.434.5525
david.longo AT health-first DOT org

>>> gilbert AT MIAMI DOT EDU 01/26/01 02:24PM >>>
        I have the Magstar 3570 cartridges.  The cartridges we
        today are labeled with ALPHANUMERIC characters only and
        we need a numeric numbering scheme.  We've tried working with two
media
        vendors to procure NUMERIC labels without success.  Can any one
         recommend a media vendor that can provide the needed MAGSTAR 3570
approved
        labels?

        Thanks in Advance
        Gilbert

        ADSM Administrator
        University of Miami
        gilbert AT miami DOT edu

"MMS <health-first.org>" made the following
 annotations on 01/26/01 16:42:39
This message is for the named person's use only.  It may contain confidential,
proprietary, or legally privileged information.  No confidentiality or
privilege is waived or lost by any mistransmission.  If you receive this
message in error, please immediately delete it and all copies of it from your
system, destroy any hard copies of it, and notify the sender.  You must not,
directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part of
this message if you are not the intended recipient.  Health First reserves the
right to monitor all e-mail communications through its networks.  Any views or
opinions expressed in this message are solely those of the individual sender,
except (1) where the message states such views or opinions are on behalf of a
particular entity;  and (2) the sender is authorized by the entity to give such
views or opinions.