ADSM-L

TSM 3.7.3 web client browser access probs?? Lets try this again

2001-01-25 14:29:39
Subject: TSM 3.7.3 web client browser access probs?? Lets try this again
From: Ken Sedlacek <Ken_Sedlacek AT KYRUS DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 14:35:34 -0500
I am sorry I left so much relevant info out of my first email on this same
subject.

Lets try this again:

TSM server Environment:

TSM 3.7.3 server running on RS6K H70, AIX 4.3.3

TSM Client Environment:

NT4 Wrkstn running TSM client 3.7.3.

I have the client GUI running a scheduled backup with no problems.

On this same NT wrkstn, I can also run the TSM admin browser web client to:
http://TSMserver:1580 without any problems.

On this same wrkstn, I want to run the TSM 3.7.3 browser web client for my
backup/restore/archive wrkstn. I have installed via the GUI wizard the
client agent services (TSM client acceptor and TSM remote client agent).
Both are running.

Problem:
On this same wrkstn (where the TSM client GUI works & TSM admin client web
browser works), I can't seem to get the TSM client web browser to interface
with the TSM server @:http://TSMserver:1581 to display the client access
screen.

Why?? everything else works right from this NT wrkstn (GUI & Admin web
client). Why won't the TSM client web browser work?

Any ideas??

Ken Sedlacek
Kyrus Corporation
Office: 864-322-4260; Cell: 864-444-8375
Text Page: 864-444-7243, follow prompts
ksedlacek AT kyrus DOT com

Kyrus IT Support  (Internal: 4399)   (Greenville: 864-322-4399)
(Toll-Free: 888-413-4399)