ADSM-L

Re: TSM 3.7.3 web client browser access probs??

2001-01-25 12:00:27
Subject: Re: TSM 3.7.3 web client browser access probs??
From: Andy Raibeck <Andrew_Raibeck AT TIVOLI DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 09:02:03 -0800
I am not clear as to whether the TSM server is running on the same machine
as your workstation. If the TSM server is running on a different machine,
then you need to install and configure the client code on the TSM server
machine.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM/Tivoli
e-mail: andrew.raibeck AT tivoli DOT com
"The only dumb question is the one that goes unasked."

Ken Sedlacek <Ken_Sedlacek AT KYRUS DOT COM>@VM.MARIST.EDU> on 01/25/2001
09:54:59