ADSM-L

questions about TDP for Oracle

2001-01-24 12:27:10
Subject: questions about TDP for Oracle
From: Thiha Than <Thiha_Than AT TIVOLI DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 09:28:48 -0800
hi,

You will have to setup the scheduler on the machine that you want to
backup.  You will need two schedulers to backup both RMAN DB and Oracle DB.
We don't support Solaris on Intel hardware.  Machine requirement varies on
the level of Oracle you are installing.  You might want to refer to Oracle
installation book.  If you have enough memory and swap space, Sparc 5
should do.

regards,
Thiha