ADSM-L

Re: serious restore probs

2001-01-23 10:57:52
Subject: Re: serious restore probs
From: Kyle Payne <payne AT BERBEE DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 09:48:33 -0800
Try to select just one file and restore it that way.  I had a problem a few
weeks ago that Tivoli couldn't reproduce.  I was running a restore of a
folder and it would just sit there at waiting for files.  Finally I gave up
and tried selecting the files and not the folder.  It went to preparing and
then restoring right away.  Now in my case I was using the GUI and not the
command line.  I'm sure our to problems are different but they may be
related in the code if you can get individual files to restore.  Note that
in my case when I ran a q sess it never went to a media wait state.  It was
as if it was still trying to figure out what it need to restore from the DB.

Kyle