ADSM-L

Backupset disparity

2001-01-23 00:33:45
Subject: Backupset disparity
From: Jeffery Carroll <Jeffery_Carroll AT AGFG DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 23:35:17 -0600
I completed a backupset for one of our Novell servers.  The "problem" is
that there is a large disparity in number of objects that were incorporated
into the backupset  versus total number of files that reside on the Netware
volumes  (a lot less).  We do not have many exclusions setup on this
server.  It says everything was successful.  I know somebody else had a
similar issue a while back.  Any clarification or help would be greatly
appreciated.