ADSM-L

tdp for lotus domino

2001-01-22 11:28:19
Subject: tdp for lotus domino
From: Thierry ITTY <thierry.itty AT BESANCON DOT ORG>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 11:28:19 -0500
hello

i'm gonna move my adsm 3.1 server to a brand new tivoli 4.1 (on aix) and
add tivoli data protection for lotus domino on an nt box

i'd appreciate any feedback concerning _actual_ advantages of backing
domino with tdp instead of just doing a file-level backup, in terms of
speed and volume. what is the "atomic" backup unit : .nsf bases or smaller
parts ?
of course you can also tell me about known issues !

thanks a lot
Mes idees n'engagent que moi (vieux proverbe du Net)

Thierry ITTY
eMail : Thierry.Itty AT Besancon DOT org               FRANCE