ADSM-L

Re: TSM 3.7 and Netware 5.1

2001-01-19 11:09:19
Subject: Re: TSM 3.7 and Netware 5.1
From: David Longo <David.Longo AT HEALTH-FIRST DOT ORG>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 11:10:40 -0500
We are running with Netware 5.0 SP5 clients to 3.7 server on and having some
similar problems and are awaiting some new TSA's to install and try.

David B. Longo
System Administrator
Health First, Inc. I/T
3300 Fiske Blvd.
Rockledge, FL 32955-4305
PH      321.434.5536
Pager  321.634.8230
Fax:    321.434.5525
david.longo AT health-first DOT org

>>> bwhitten AT UABMC DOT EDU 01/19/01 10:45AM >>>
*SM group,

  If there is anyone running TSM 3.7 on AIX4.3
and backing up Netware 5.1 servers and would
be willing to talk to me about their experiences,
I would greatly appreciate it. We are seeing TSM
crashing and abending Netware servers. I have seen
some of the posts referring to new TSA patches from
Novell, but our server group is not ready to implement
these yet. We back up AIX, NT, 95-98, 2000 and Solaris
with no problems. We only have trouble with Netware.
Thanks in advance...

                                                       Brec Whitten