ADSM-L

Re: 3494 checkin

2001-01-18 12:14:30
Subject: Re: 3494 checkin
From: Steven P Roder <tkssteve AT REXX.ACSU.BUFFALO DOT EDU>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 12:12:00 -0500

> Does this mean that you open the libr and put in the tapes and the
> run the checkin?

No.  When I put the tapes in the I/O station, the library puts them away,
but leaves them with the insert catagory (FF00).

> In a scsi lib with EE port it will open the port.
> I know  th 3494 is not a scsi lib.
> what would be the commands to check the tapes into the 3494?
> --
>
> Spitzenhandy ein Jahr ohne Grundgeb�hr! Zahlen Sie zw�lf Monate
> keine und danach 9,95 DM f�r das Ericsson T10s inkl. Ledertasche
> und portabler Freisprecheinrichtung.
> Alles zum Weihnachtspreis von DM 0.- http://handy.freenet.de

Steve Roder, University at Buffalo
VM Systems Programmer
UNIX Systems Administrator (Solaris and AIX)
ADSM Administrator
(tkssteve AT buffalo DOT edu | (716)645-3564 |
http://ubvm.cc.buffalo.edu/~tkssteve)