ADSM-L

Re: No Query Restore ANR0836W

2001-01-17 21:06:21
Subject: Re: No Query Restore ANR0836W
From: Richard Sims <rbs AT BU DOT EDU>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 21:07:55 -0500
>I'm getting the message ANR0836W No Query Restore ...
>file being skipped. The messages manual doesn't
>explain what causes this. Can anybody explain what
>this message means ?

Were there accompanying messages in the Activity Log to explain
where the server expected to find the file, or what problem it had?
This could be a situation like a volume in Destroyed or Unavailable
status, or a similar unavailability problem.  If your database is
not huge, a Select Volume_Name From Contents Where File_Name=______
may be feasible to determine where the file backup lives; or you
could more basically do a Query Volume looking for anomalous
status values.
   Richard Sims, BU