ADSM-L

[no subject]

2001-01-16 17:15:23
From: "Lorrie J. Marnell" <ljm2 AT CORNELL DOT EDU>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 16:16:16 -0500
I am trying to backup a Netware 5.1 server using ADSM 4.01a.  I am
receiving the following error messaged while using the sched option and the
incremental option

 error message in the dsmsched.log  ANS1301E Server detected system error

error message in the dsmerror.log     cuSignOnResp: Server rejected
session; result code: 53
01/16/2001 08:03:21 (TSA500.NLM 5.3 259) This program cannot allocate a
directory handle.
01/16/2001 08:03:21 ANS1076E *** Directory path not found ***

I have not been able to find out much information from the Tivoli web
site.  Does anyone have any idea what I should be looking for?  I have
tried increasing the maximum number of directory handles but this has not
helped.

Thanks,

Lorrie
Lorrie J. Marnell
Network Operations Manager
College of Human Ecology
G85 MVR Hall
ljm2 AT cornell DOT edu
607-255-8877
http://www.human.cornell.edu/Admin/CSG/home.html
"That which does not kill me makes me stronger"