ADSM-L

TSM 3.7.4 Netscape AIX 4.3.3

2001-01-16 05:54:44
Subject: TSM 3.7.4 Netscape AIX 4.3.3
From: "Felix Mülbaier" <fmuelbai AT TRANSCAT DOT DE>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 11:36:31 +0100
Hi
I had a problem with TSM 3.7.4 and the Netscape Browser.
I did a upgrade from TSM3.7.2 to 3.7.4 because I had to attach a IBM ULTRIUM
Tape library to this TSM System.
After the update from TSM I do  dsmserv upgrade db
Then I defined the library the drives and the deviceclass with  the define
command at the commandline. Because it was not possible to define the
deviceclass with the Netscape.
Now the problem:
Some entries like Automated Drives or Automated Libraries are doubled at the
Netscape.
I do dsmserv runfile dsmserv.idl but no change.
Has anyone an idea how I can fix this problem. At  the TIVOLI  website I didn`nt
find anything to solve the problem.
Thanks for Help
Felix