ADSM-L

q backup

2001-01-15 03:48:10
Subject: q backup
From: Toni Banire <Toni_T_Banire AT SBPHRD DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 08:49:31 +0000
I am trying to perform a restore from a remote node without success.

I am running the command res -fromnode=server1 t:\ e:\(restore location)
-subdir=yes -repl=no
I keep getting the msg no files backed up for t:\. Yet when I issue q backup t:\
I keep getting the msg no files backed up for t:\. Yet when I issue q backup t:\
on server1 I get a list of files backed up but only the ones backed up using the
GUI. I don't see a list of files backed up when I used WINAT to schedule the
job.

Does anyone have any insight into how this can be resolved.

Many Thanks

Toni