ADSM-L

Re: Domino Agent

2001-01-12 10:05:26
Subject: Re: Domino Agent
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 06:08:53 -0500
Geoff,

No. It will not work.  You need a "license" file to allow it to work.
The version on the web is a "PTF" package with no license.
You can install it, but it will look for the license file and if it
does not find it, will stop execution.
You will need to speak with your Tivoli representative about
arrangements for trying this out to make sure it meets your needs.
I have heard some activity about bringing back the "Try and Buy"...
...but I don't know the timeframe...and no promises...  :-)

Thanks,

Del

Del Hoobler
Del Hoobler