ADSM-L

Re: Which table shows mounts

2001-01-12 10:05:15
Subject: Re: Which table shows mounts
From: David Longo <David.Longo AT HEALTH-FIRST DOT ORG>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 09:38:39 -0500
Q mount is the only way I know within *SM.  If you have an IBM library you
probably have tapeutil or mtlib - AIX level commands that show you a lot of
info about library.  Look at them as they can give more info on drives
including which ones have a tape mounted and the tape volser.

David B. Longo
Systems Administrator
Health First, Inc. I/T
3300 Fiske Blvd.
Rockledge, FL 32955-4305
PH      321.434.5536
Pager  321.634.8230
Fax:    321.434.5525
david.longo AT health-first DOT org

>>> Hintze.Kai AT AMSTR DOT COM 01/11/01 06:34PM >>>
ADSM 3.1.2 on aix 4.1.5

Which table holds mount information? I have looked and looked but I just can't
see it. I see drive information, but it doesn't say whether the drive has a
tape mounted. I guess I could query procedures and sessions and extract the
info from them, but that is ugly.... It would probably be better to 'query
mount' and parse the data.... But I really would like a table I could select
from.