ADSM-L

Re: Putting ADSM config files in a separate directory

2001-01-11 05:58:58
Subject: Re: Putting ADSM config files in a separate directory
From: Reinhard Mersch <mersch AT UNI-MUENSTER DOT DE>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 12:00:04 +0100
Hi Gerhard,

the executable "dsmlicense" has also to be in the seperate directory,
otherwise the license manager will not come up. This is an experience
I made when installing TSM 4.1.1, and it took some time until I figured
out what was going on.

I have also put the .lic files there, just for conveniance. It should
be possible to specify a path when registering the licenses.

Regards,

Reinhard

--
Reinhard Mersch                        Westfaelische Wilhelms-Universitaet
Reinhard Mersch                        Westfaelische Wilhelms-Universitaet