ADSM-L

query backupset volumes

2001-01-10 09:59:22
Subject: query backupset volumes
From: "Brian T. Huntley" <bth AT CLARKSON DOT EDU>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 09:59:58 -0500
Hello all...

Does anyone know of an easy way to find out what tape volumes make up a
particular backupset, or backupsets from a particular node?  So far, the
only thing I've been able to come up with is:

select volume_name from volhistory where command='<command used to create
backupset>'

There _must_ be an easier way to do this....

Any ideas?

TIA!

Regards,
Brian

| Brian T. Huntley                                Systems Administrator |
| Campus Information Services, Clarkson University                      |
| Ph/FAX: 315.268-6723/6570                                             |
| bth AT clarkson DOT edu                                 www.clarkson.edu/cis |
 UNIX *is* user friendly. It's just selective about who its friends are.
        PGP Public Key available. finger bth AT clarkson DOT edu