ADSM-L

TDP for Informix on AIX 64bit

2001-01-10 05:02:13
Subject: TDP for Informix on AIX 64bit
From: Rainer Holzinger <Rainer.Holzinger AT HAINDL DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 11:01:43 +0100
Hi all,

we are running a couple of SAP R/3 (4.0B) systems with Informix 7.30 / 7.31
all under AIX 4.3.3. To back up the databases and logical logs to TSM
servers we have TDP for Informix on AIX 3.7.0. We are about upgrading the
SAP R/3 systems to 4.6C and would like to use 64bit addressing for SAP R/3
as well as for Informix. But it seems be be that there is no TDP for
Informix on AIX version to support 64bit addressing.

Does anyone out there (including IBM and Tivoli watching this list) have
informations if there is a 64bit version of TDP for Informix on AIX
available, planned (if planned when it will be out for us).

Any information about that would be helpful to me.

Thanks a lot.

Rainer