ADSM-L

Re: Atape device driver upgrade require reboot?

2001-01-08 14:20:02
Subject: Re: Atape device driver upgrade require reboot?
From: Steve Bennett <steve_bennett AT ADMIN.STATE.AK DOT US>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 10:24:04 -0900
I am getting ready to attach a 3494 with some 3590-e1a drives to tsm
4.1.2 on windows 2000. The atape driver that came with the library
shipment last February is for version 4.0.5.0 for windows nt. Do I need
a later driver? I downloaded and tried to install the 4.1.5.0 version
from the ibm ftp site but it fails during the install with some sort of
copy error. I did not uninstall the original version first and that
might be something I should try next if I need a new driver.

--
Steve Bennett, (907) 465-5783
Steve Bennett, (907) 465-5783