ADSM-L

Re: how to speed up NT restore?

2001-01-05 10:10:21
Subject: Re: how to speed up NT restore?
From: John Naylor <John.Naylor AT SCOTTISH-SOUTHERN.CO DOT UK>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2001 15:10:00 +0000
Phil,
No I have not needed to look at that because all my clients are in collocated
pools and
the large ones are on 9840 cartridges, so the number of tapes per client is
limited.
However I believe you can achieve this via :-
export node ??????  filedata=allactive preview=yes
John

Phil Bone <PBone AT AFLAC DOT COM> on 01/05/2001 02:48:34 PM