ADSM-L

Re: ADSM and multiple TCP/IP

2001-01-04 10:12:40
Subject: Re: ADSM and multiple TCP/IP
From: Valeriano Bassi <Valeriano.Bassi AT SSB DOT IT>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2001 16:07:38 +0100
Hi Matt,
thanks for your reply but I think you are talking about the server side ...

On the OS/390 box where the USS ADSM client is installed, I have three different
TCP/IP stacks (I mean, three
different address spaces), one of which is defined as the default one. Now, I
need to move my ADSM client
to a specific TCP/IP stack, different from the default one; ADSM server address
will remain unchanged
and will continue to be reached via the TCPServeraddress parameter.
How can I specify what stack to be used by my USS client?

Thanks again for your cooperation
Best regards

Valeriano Bassi          valeriano.bassi AT ssb DOT it

"MC Matt Cooper (2838)" <Matt.Cooper AT AMGREETINGS DOT COM> on 04/01/2001
15.09.14