ADSM-L

Moving a Node to Another Domain

2001-01-03 15:09:14
Subject: Moving a Node to Another Domain
From: Louis Wiesemann <ljwies01 AT LOUISVILLE DOT EDU>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2001 15:09:28 -0500
I am running TSM 3.7.3 on OS/390 2.8.  I have a set of nodes defined that have
already run some backups, but now I would like to place them in a separate
domain.  After looking at the documentation, the only way I can see to do this
is to EXPORT and then IMPORT them back into the new domain.  Am I missing
something?

Thanks

Louis J. Wiesemann
502-852-8952Louis J. Wiesemann