ADSM-L

Re: LTO libraries under NT4.0

2015-10-04 17:25:43
Subject: Re: LTO libraries under NT4.0
From: Vo An Nguyen/Quebec/IBM [mailto:vanguyen AT CA.IBM DOT COM]
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Hello Ruddy,

1- After installing the Ultrium device driver available from the ftp
site:
   ftp://service.boulder.ibm.com/storage/devdrvr/WinNT/
2- You should go under Tape Devices and press ESC on the first panel.
3- Then select the Drivers tab and add your library.
4- Select the 3583 library and click on OK.
5- Press Yes to use the existing files.

You may need a reboot after step 1 and 5.

Regards,

Vo An Nguyen
Email: vanguyen AT ca.ibm DOT com

Ruddy STOUDER <Ruddy.Stouder AT IRISLINK DOT COM>@VM.MARIST.EDU> on 12/28/2000